8 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
CorningWare glass-ceramic (Pyroceram) Casserole
CORNINGWARE was introduced in 1958 as the sophisticated glass-ceramic cookware. Manufactured from Pyroceram, a NASA space shuttle cone material, the original CORNINGWARE was the brainchild of Corning researchers who were looking for that one convenient solution for cooking. Its incredible heat resistant property rendered it high commercial value. Hence, it was successfully adapted to be made available to all homes as CORNINGWARE products for cooking.
Corningware Pyroceram is the one dish that does it all. Uniquely versatile and extremely resilient to temperature changes, it can be put on the stove, in the microwave or the oven the minute it’s out of the fridge, saving you time and effort.
· Pyroceram is a temperature resistant material, which will help you save time and energy
· Pyroceram does not retain odours or stains
· Dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, stovetop,rangetop, halogen & oven safe
· Pyrex glass cover must not be placed under the griller or in a toaster oven
· Easy to clean, its designs remain beautiful and vibrant even after years of extensive use
· Made in USA and France
· 10-Year Warranty body
· 2-Year Warranty on the glass lids
No customer comments for the moment.